Dr. Albert URSZÁN plastic surgeon
"Everything we say before surgery is enlightenment. Everything we say after that is explanation."
The quote is the idea of a colleague of my Italian plastic surgeon, with whom I fully agree, and I voice it.
And explaining is not good, it can lead to a loss of trust, which is a very serious problem in a doctor-patient relationship. In plastic surgeries, there is usually a 2-3% chance of complications. The problem with percentages, on the other hand, is that whoever has any complication is 100%. Statistics show that 96% of patients are satisfied, 97% would re-operate at any time, and 2-3% regret the surgery.
Interventions due to aesthetic problems are considered luxury surgeries, not because of the goods, but because we operate on healthy people solely for beauty reasons. Here, if possible, proper information is even more important than for surgery for the disease.
The plastic surgeon of our clinic has the necessary qualifications for all plastic surgeries, as well as decades of experience in the field of plastic surgery. As a result, it is highly recognized in plastic surgical circles as well as among patients.
You can also get to know your plastic surgeon in person and ask questions during the free consultation. In addition, the options and expectations are discussed in person and the plastic surgical method used is jointly selected. During the plastic surgery consultation, you will be informed about what to do before and after the surgery, as well as the risks.
- 2007 joint owner of the ESZTÉTIKA CENTRE
- 2001 owner and manager of the AESTHETIC LTD
- 2001-2002 doctor-manager of the Skincare Aesthetic and Laser Surgery Centrum
- 1999-2002 co-owner and doctor-manager of the EPILASER Beauty Care Clinic
- 1992-1993 Hungarian Defence Forces Central Military Hospital Plastic Surgery Department
- 1991-1992 Szent István Capital Hospital in Kun utca, Burns and Plastic Surgery Department
- 1988-1993 Government of Capital, Nyíro Gyula Hospital Surgical Department
- 1984-1988 United Hospital and Clinic, Surgical Department, Tatabánya
- 1988 surgical special examination
- 1978-1984 Semmelweis University, Faculty of Medicine
- Hungarian Surgeon Confederation Hungarian Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (MPHEST) and its Private Doctor Section
- International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, IPRAS
Congresses, further education:
- 11th Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery Symposium, Budapest, 2006
- 4th Central European Advanced Course on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2006
- 10th Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery Symposium, Budapest, 2005
- 22nd International Congress of the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery, 2005
- EURAPS European ociety of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Vienna, 2005.
- First Budapest Aesthetic Symposium - Budapest, 2004.
- 8th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery - Paris, 2004.
- 21st International Congress of the French Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- International Breast Plastic Surgery Conference, Visegrád, 2004.
- EURAPS Instructional Course, Face Lift-Rejuvenation: Expertise and Controversy - Vienna, 2003.
- 6th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Advances in cosmetic surgery - Vienna, 2002
- Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery Symposium, Budapest, 2002
- ESPRAS 9th congress - Rome, 2001
- First Hungarian-Belgian Plastic Surgery Symposium, 1999